Monday 9 May 2011

Mini waves and celebrations- 100th post time...

As it was my 100th post I didn't want to just do a normal post.I thought it may not be creative but I thought 100 facts would be fun. However, I have little concentration and 100 is a big number so 100 random facts just seemed like something I wouldn't be able to do.So I thought I'd tackle it in an organised fashion by using sub-headings and sets of 10 ... I teach- let me off with this overly OCD form of organisation.

So here are 100 - organised- things which I want to share about me. After all, after 100 posts I think it's fair to say that I will stick this blogging thing out and I want you all to feel like you know me better.


Favourite things


Destinations I loved or would love to go to


Song lyrics I love


All About Me


Bands/Artists I Love


  Films I Love


Favourite TV Shows


Things I've Learned from blogging


 Things I like to do


My favourite posts so far


There we have it... 100 things about me and likes. 
Thank you for all your kind comments and for actually taking an interest in reading my blog :-)




9 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Missy - this was a fabulous and unique idea!! I love it!!!!

Rebecca said...

Awww thank you for the personal reference <3

I love this post - very cute, creative, and informative! I believe you are missing Los Angeles on your list of places to go to ;) Oh and let's talk about how One Tree Hill is the most fabulous tv show :))))) Every week I fall back into my old issue of whether I think Nathan or Clay is even hotter than the other - clearly they are both an eyesight these days! Yummm

And TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT! -- the countdown for breaking dawn is on!!!!! I cannot wait!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

I love how you celebrated your 100th post!! Too cute, and perfect that you showcased YOU! Congrats on hitting triple digits :)

El Grande said...

Wow, this is so pretty. I like the changes your made on your layout too, nice.

You must really not be able to handle new people (I think you put it on there twice).

One quick note, lucha libre is not Mexican wrestling, it's just the Spanish word for wrestling. GRRR!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@ KY- Thanks Kym :-)It took me forever, but it's pretty so it was totally worth it!

@ Reb- I've been to LA before, I would like to visit again and spend longer exploring I think. I did go to Laguna Beach though which was fabulous :-) Nathan is the hotter of the two I reckon. No offence to Clay but he's just not my type haha! Also, yes---- New Twilight very soon!! Wooooo!!!

@Lindsey- Glad you like it..yep triple digits is an achievement I wasn't sure I'd reach when I started but I love it.

@El Grande- Yea, just fancied a change. Hahah- I must've added the wrong image as I changed it. However I'm just gonna leave it- it's not that I hate them I just need to figure them out to form an opnion on whether they'd be a good friend. Oh and also I haven't learnt as much as I thought..oh dear...

Smile Soup said...

this is a brilliant idea! I'm not too far away from my 100th post - I might have to adopt this (and obviously throw you a link!)

Well done!

El Grande said...

Makes sense. Nope you still have a lot to learn about lucha libre

kit said...

"9: People search for strange things on google."

Yes, yes they do. :)

Congrats on reaching 100!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Smile- Glad you like it and found it inspiring!
@El Grande- I do indeed. I do know some stuff...like who Blue Demon is. I'm waiting for your blog to come back to learn more!
@smallgirl- I'm not the only one who enjoys looking at what searches bring them to the blog then!:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...