Saturday 26 February 2011

I left my heart in New York City...

View from my hotel room...

It's me :-) I am back to the world of blogging. I arrived home yesterday and feel ill today. Typical!! Obviously I am better suited in NYC!I have missed catching up with you all so I am sure I will have a good nose around later!

What can I say... NYC was just amazing as ever. Do you have somewhere you love to visit and where you get there you just feel at home. Like you were made to be there? That's how I feel in NYC. The holiday itself has possibly been one of my most crazy and surreal holidays ever!

To help explain, I thought the easiest thing would be to bullet point some of my adventure:

- Being asked to do a mini fashion shoot at a fashion week show.
- A night of free drinks and after work drinks with bartenders - he was very cute ;-)
- Making friends with Flyers fans who then gave their Flyers t-shirt to my friend after explaining to some guy that he'd converted her to a Flyers fan for life (Since they beat the Rangers). This guy then gave him $20 to give his shirt away. It was possibly the funniest thing I'd seen!! 
- Shots of Jameson and getting my stomach signed by boys in bands and then signing theirs.
-Miss Faux Fur getting her head a bit messed up by one of the boys in band.
- Breakfast at 5am with said boys.
- Crazy photos in Plaza...classy I know ;)
- Getting subway out of Brooklyn, getting out of subway and after 5 minutes realising that we were still in Brooklyn.
-Being stalked around Top of the Rock by a security guard who then proceded to try and get in our photos and take photos with us. Very bizarre!
-Visiting a psychic who read my tarot and said: I was still not over a relationship from last year which had no closure but he would give it to me and not to worry about it, I had lots of work op's in March April and could see a move on the horizon for me. There was a lot more detail but I will say she was pretty accurate!
- I was on TV on MSG as the fist pumping block - woo!!

That is a bit of a run down of my crazy time. Needless to say I am pretty gutted to be back. I am now going to share a few photos from my time there. Hope you enjoy :-)

Go Rangers!

Plaza fun...


MoMA

Central Park in the snow...

Top of the Rock..

The City with snow...

Battery Park fun...

I love the City!

The look of the holiday..."It wasn't meant to happen..."

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aww I love your ear warmers, they are adorable! I am glad you had such a good time in NYC. I feel the same about the city, I just love it there. Although, I have to say. . .Los Angeles is growing on me. . .I hope the transition to be back home will be done quickly and you feel better soon!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you- me too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...