Monday 28 March 2011

Feature me...

I was happy as can be to see lots of comments today and that was all down to:


Yes...For The Love of Blogs featured me today :-) ----Note the nose in the smiley face ;-)


I was extremely excited to see my little button pop up on my blog reading list. I have to say I was a bit confused at first but then I actually read the post properly and it clicked. I was even more happy when I followed the link to:


It is my post, all about me, talking all about my blog which I love!! Thank you For The Love of Blogs for making my day!! I now get to display this:




Happy Monday all and thank you for your great comments!!

5 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Many congratulations on the feature! So exciting!

JUST ME said...

I can't remember the last time I wrote something down by hand.

Dear Lord, what have I become?

Anonymous said...

Yes, congrats on the feature. Nice to meet you. :)

Sorry about your broken heart. Sometimes, it is definitely for the best. I don't consider myself a relationship guru at all, but a post I wrote called, "getting past your breakup" may be a teeny tiny bit of help in just reaffirming what you may already know in your heart.

El Grande said...

I take it back. I like smiley faces WITHOUT noses better ;)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

His eyes are nearly in his mouth!! Poor smiley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...