Thursday 3 February 2011

Ultimate Fashion Statement...

I blogged the other day about my experience of what I liked to call 'Peacocking'. I decided to gain some other opinions on the subject and posted on 20sb about it. It was there I conversed with the rather witty El Grande. Our discussion progressed from 'What if you saw someone with an actual peacock on his head,' to as a woman, 'Wearing lynx cats'. Yes, I'm well aware that it all sounds a bit of a departure from the original topic, maybe it was a had to be there moment but it resulted in something quite spectacular.

A new outfit for going out on the pull:

"Bow chicka-bow-wow. Rawwl..".El Grande.

Note: this is a Couture outfit so would probably be slightly scaled down for the high street.

I for one am sourcing a peacock and lynx cats at the moment...Bye bye single life!!!

Thanks to El Grande for the brilliant fashion designing skills... if the Lucha Libre Life life doesn't work out you will always have fashion!

4 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

That outfit looks pretty spicy, where can I pick one up?? ;)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I'm in talks with some designers at the moment but I'm sure I can get you an advance one! You know...you can set the trend before everyone starts wearing it :-)

El Grande said...

Awww chucks, "witty" I don't know about that.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

True... maybe it was a slight overstatement ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...