Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunday...

Another Sunday is here... this year is just flying by!!! I thought I would let you all get to know me a bit better today! Last week I had random items in my bag etc but today I will share random things about me...

* I can waste hours just browsing the Internet when I should be doing work.

* I love The Notebook and would love a notebook kind of love!

* I sometimes like to just have a night all by myself with my favourite chocolate, drink and a good film. Me anti-social? Nooooo!!! Well, sometime...

* I am obsessed with fashion; shoes, bags, dresses, tops, jeans...yes please!

* I use the sentence, "I'm fine..." far too much when I'm not.

* I'm petite and like being enveloped in a hug. I feel protected and safe (even though I claim I'm fine and ok haha!)!

* I use waaayyy too many ! in my writing. I don't know why, I just do!

*I hate waiting for people who are late but have no concept of time myself.

* I love going on a holiday where I can be so lazy and just lie in the sun all day and feel warm and cosy.

Miami Beach sunrise.... I love that place!



There's a lot more to know but just thought I'd share some random facts since it's Sunday and my brain isn't in gear to do a whole written post! 

Have a great Sunday!


Head over to For The Love of Blogs for some comment fun!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hopping over from FTLOB but I love your blog!! I am SO a follower now ;) I love your list and let me tell you, my husband and I are actally leaving like in an hour to go to the beach for Spring Break and I cannot wait to be super lazy!! I love this post ;)

Unknown said...

Oh! And one more thing! Your button picture, are you on the Empire State Building?? Cuz if you are, you are even more awesome!!! I love NY and have been there only twice but plan on going again ;)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Woo!! Good spot- I am indeed. I love Top of the Rock but it doesn't compare to Empire State. Have lots of fun beachside while you're away and enjoy the sun!!

April said...

I spend entirely too much time on the internet - it's ridiculous! And I also love! I got in trouble for using too many exclamation points in school, so I toned it down, but now that I've been out of school a while they've begun to start a life of their own again!
New follower from FTLOB!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Yey!! Another ! fan!! I'm a teacher and the amount of times I have to hold back from using them is crazy! haha!

Ms. Sarah said...

love those type of holidays. I also agree with having to wait on people.

Jacqui' said...

Happy Sunday hun! Love the blog. I feel like you, I too can just stay on the pc looking through stuff and I also adore the notebook =]

Anonymous said...

Hey, lovely post and blog!! sttoping by from comment love day!! :)

Shah Wharton said...

I feel like someone detatched my arm when I turn it off. It feels very wrong not to be tapping at the keys or squinting at the screen! Great to share some comment love wid ya! Shah from wordsinsync.blogspot.com. New follower. X

Blogs said...

i couldn't agree more about the hugs! i'm a hug person and give them to the strangers walking on the street (sometimes) - haha:) i find myself writing new things such as ! which i used to hate using and now kinda love them but { } was my thing not too long ago! loved getting to know u! have a happy sunday!:)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you for the lovely comments :-) It definitly makes for a happy Sunday!!

@Vic- I don't think I have ever used them before. However I am growing to like: - and ...
Punctuation freaks or what?! haha!!

Unknown said...

Totally with you on the hugs. I'm also petite (try 5' nothin") and my fiance is 6'5". The hugs are perfection!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Here from FTLOB and happy to meet you,
<3, New Follower
Today starts a week of giveaways on A Taste of T

Julie said...

I agree and love all of these points except the one about being petite ha I'm super tall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...