Monday 14 March 2011

An apple a day...

First of all thank you to all my new followers! I have passed the 50 mark!! Glad you enjoy the blog!

I have came home today with A LOT of work to do and it feels like I have even more 'work' on my shoulders. For that reason I will be making this a short but sweet post. Then I am off to do some work and order pizza (yes- I'm in one of those moods! Take away pizza night!).

I want to share an image with you all. It was a gift from one of my kids today. She came up to me and said, "Miss...I know you don't normally get given things like this but I thought it would be nice for you..."

Then she handed me this:

How very Twilight....



I don't know about you but I thought the days of giving teachers an apple had long gone. I was pleasantly surprised at how sweet this was. It made my day.

Hope you all had a good start to the week!

2 comments:

ropcorn said...

That's so cute, an apple. I can't remember ever seeing anyone give a teacher an apple when I was in school either. So it's nice to hear that it actually happens in real life. :-)

Unknown said...

Aww. Cute!

All I got from my kids this past week was a bad cold...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...