Sunday 20 March 2011

Lazy Sunday Post...

Ahh Sunday...the slow day! It's also comment love day on For The Love of Blogs. My favourite bog hop day!!

First of all, I thought I should say 'Hey' to Miss Faux Fur!!! I let my real life BFF (Yes I know I sound like I'm in the early noughties but I'm just cool like that) into my secret of blogging. She was very excited and I may even allow her to guest blog for me?! You will all be very lucky if I do as she's pretty awesome!

As it's Sunday, its time for a lazy post:

My nails- My treat on Friday to cheer myself up! It took so long but was definitely worth it.

I think they say 'STAY AWAY...come closer' don't you think?


Song- I have rediscovered my love for this band this week:




Another fear- The green iced cake which my friend made. It looks like a spider and I ashamedly couldn't even touch the thing:

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh SPIDER CAKE!!!


There's my lazy post of pictures and music. After all, how can the epicness of a post about BSB be bettered? It can't!
Publish Post

Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi!
Just hopped over from FTLOB.
I love your nails!!! You did that yourself? They look great!! My daughter loves getting her nails done all funky. I will have to show her your picture.
Happy Sunday =)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

It's transfers which you activate with heat and press onto the nail. It took ageS but they look very cool!

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Hi there! Found you on FTLOB. I personally love lazy Sundays, and I have to admit I probably wouldn't have ate that cupcake either...spiders are my number one fear. *shudders* But the other two cakes look amazing!

Btw, I love the name of your blog. Such a true statement!

Heather said...

The nails look spectacular! I've been wanting to try some of those but they seemed so darn time consuming... which apparently they are. LOL But time well spent - they look fab!

I'm a new follower from today's FTLOB blog hop. Happy Lazy Sunday!!

Best,
Heather
http://belleofthedesert.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Ok, can I just say that I am in looove with your nail art? They are super cute! It was definitely worth the time! I am not that patient today and will stick to a pretty bright pink to brighten up this rainy day, but I love your nails! And please tell your friend that aside from the spider motive, her cupcakes are incredible. I am a huge baker and I adore her cute cupcake!

NKriste said...

What a fun post!! I just found your blog through the blog hop today, and I think it looks great! I love nail art by the way. :) Can't wait to follow along!

Anonymous said...

Holy wow! Those cakes look amazingly delish!

Mehwish said...

ooh I luv the nails!

TriGirl said...

Stopping by from Comment Love. I love the nails too! Those cupcakes look so tasty...but I have to agree that the green one is decorated a bit strangely :S Although I'm sure it tastes delicious!!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thanks everyone!! Yes- the cakes were nice and I was assured that even the 'spider' cake *shudder* tasted nice!!

kitkat said...

ah the spider cake looks hella scary,lol. i'll definitely eat it jst to say i conquered my fear o spiders lool!
new follower here and it wld be lovely to get a follow bck :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...