Sunday 26 January 2014

Eat Good! Feel Good! Link up - It's already Week 4...

I am going to start by saying that I did not have the best 'healthy eating' week. It's been a a bit of a topsy turvy week so to say. Not the easiest and I think that didn't help me at all. So let's get to it, here's how my week went.


My Week

 
* I finished my 'weaning off' phase of one set of meds and began a new set. The weaning of phase had me losing my appetite which did not help me want to eat anything, let alone eat healthy. 

* I have ate my salads for lunch and kept up with the fruit which is one good thing.
* I also got back to proper Pole workout this week and did two, hour workouts. This made me feel bruised but great. 
* I have had no problems sticking to my green tea and chamomile tea drinking throughout the week. This kept my blood sugar levels more calm thanks to not drinking fizzy drinks. To be honest, I rarely even crave a can of Pepsi these days. 
* I still have chocolate everyday, this is something I am not trying to change.
* Thursday night I was rather naughty and stopped by McDonalds after workout session - terrible, I know! But it was so good!
* Then Saturday, I had a rather nice afternoon drinking session of cocktails! It has been a while since I have drank so much alcohol and of course fizzy drinks. I then ended the evening with a Domino pizza order with my BFF. So Saturday was totally a cheat day. I had fun and enjoyed myself so I really don't feel bad at all. 

My week in pictures.

Grab a button and link up below - share your healthy week or fitness posts from the week! I look forward to reading them all!

Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest


Take All Chances

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...