Wednesday 2 January 2013

Two...

Today is a milestone I was not sure I would reach. 
 Today is my blog's 2nd birthday.

Another year older...


I have now been blogging for 2 years, incredible of what? Over the two years feel like I have grown so much in my life. I am finding my place in life and learning how to be a driven woman in my late twenties. It is not always the easiest thing to be but I feel like I am getting the hang of it slowly but surely.


This next part is going to be hard but to link in with turning two, I am going to choose a blog post from my 1st and 2nd year to recap and share with you all. 

Aged 1 


I have chosen this blog post from February 2011 because looking back on it, it has even more meaning than when I first wrote it. In the time since that post, I have found this to have been a sentence which I've felt like uttering a number of times. I have had a number of people come in and out of my life since that post. As I've always believed, people come into our lives for a reason and whether that be big and small, there is always a reason. 

A number of special people are, and were, more important than they realised. However, as I grow wiser older, I 've realised this is such a hard thing to say. Why this is I can't say. Surely something so positive and lovely would be easy to share but I still have those walls up which I struggle to knock down. Cherish those around you and learn from them. Remember, maybe you're more important than you realise to others? I just hope one day that I will be able to share these thoughts with people more freely.



Aged 2


I have chosen this blog because it sums up my entire year. I will not go over things again. Just know that this moment in my life can only make me stronger. There will always be a sadness and a feeling that something is missing. However, in time, this will lessen and my happy memories will begin to give me something back. It was not a goodbye, it was just a see you later. Love always to you Big Bro.


Thank you to all you for reading and sharing my life. How long have you been blogging for now?

4 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

happy bloggy birthday!

Rebecca said...

Aww yay! Bloggy birthday celebrations! I don't even know when my bloggy was born? What kind of a bloggy mommy am I?! Sheesh. Keep on blogging away, Missy, I am a fan ;-) xxx

Unknown said...

Happy blog birthday my dear! And thank you so much for sharing those posts with us. It's definitely been an....eventful few years for all of us :) But here's to a wonderful 2013! I hope it brings lots of blog fun and other amazing things! xoxo

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thanks for all your congrats :-) I never thought I'd keep on blogging for so long, now I can't imagine not.

@Reb - Maybe start afresh with your new blog?

@Joelle - Let's hope so :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...