Monday 25 July 2011

A quote a day...

Quote of the day Monday

Today I was inspired by my perfect weekend. I spent the weekend away with Miss Twin, Miss GG and Miss Mam-to-be. We haven't all spent time away like that for a long, long time and it made us all realise that we need to do it more often regardless of locations. We talked, laughed, shared and basically just reverted back to being the best friends we were when we we're younger. One of my favourite moments was baby kicking for me when myself and Miss Mam-to-be were having a well overdue catch up. It was as if Baby was saying, "Everything is ok Missy....you're doing fine." Both me and Miss Mam-to-be were touched by the moment.

People change and adapt depending on circumstances and life events but friendships stay the same regardless of the people in them. This quote is a one which I shared with Miss Faux Fur not too long ago but really applies itself to any good friendship. I was unable to find the author but I think it's something we can all say about our best firends who love us unconditionally.




6 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

i love it.. making me miss my best friends that live out of state! :(

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

It is spot on! I have some friends that I have literally known since I was 3 and we are still close. It helps that we still live in the same city though.

I am coming from FTLOB Comment Love. Great to find your blog. =)

Laura said...

Visiting from Mingle Monday. I agree, getting together with old friends is the best.

Unknown said...

Over from Mingle Monday! Love your blog!
I am a new follower :)
XOXO

Joyful Sparrow said...

I think true friends will always find this statement true. Lovely quote. And thank you for your encouragement over on my site today. It was very much appreciated!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Lisa- Aww sorry, it makes me miss people too and realise that no matter how busy I think I am I must make time.
@Noelle- It's so cool that you've stayed friends with people from such a young age :-)
@Laura- I definitly agree with that one!
@Joanna- Glad you like it!
@JS- No worries, I know how hard you've worked for it! You deserve good things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...