Monday 18 July 2011

A quote a day...

A Quote a Day 


I am such a fan of quotes and lyrics and thought a great idea would be to share one quote a week with you all. It just so happens that I've chosen that day to be a Monday! It's not going to be a specific theme, just whatever I fancy that day. It may be a song I'm obsessed with or something which someone in my day to day life says, but each one will hopefully make you smile or think or feel a bit better if you're not having the best of days. 

Today's quote comes from one of my favourite people, Audrey Hepburn:



The background to this quote is actually an enlarged part of the 'wish wall' I spent time looking at in New York. Each year, people pin their 'wishes' to the board and on New Years eve, all the wishes are released. Some of these wishes were quite heartbreaking and some were simply to visit New York again. No wish was better or sillier, it was simply a wall of hope which in itself was a sight to see.
 
Never lose hope!

8 comments:

Suzzie Vehrs said...

THat is such a fun idea! I love NY :)

Randa said...

Love that quote!

Joyful Sparrow said...

How very true. The earth's existence itself seems almost impossible, yet here it is. And so, nothing is impossible. Especially where perserverance is at play.

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

GREAT quote i love it!

Rebecca said...

Ahh I love Audrey -- she always had something wise to say! Great quote - gives me encouragement for the bar exam ;-) Have a great week, Missy!

Kelly Rae said...

Visiting from Mingle Monday, Love the Quotes! Fun Idea! Have a happy week!

JMay said...

Sooo true. I love this quote! Very inspiring for a Monday too :-)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

So pleased to have sent a little inspiration everyone's way :-) Hope Monday wasn't too bad!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...