Tuesday 19 July 2011

A note of positivity...

Last week we sent out school reports for all kids. I know to receive they don't look a lot but it took me ages to finish them all. I spend so long on the general comments which I feel is the most important part as it gives you a good idea of the attitude and the motivation of the child. Today, a parent emailed my head teacher to give her reply to the report. I have to say, I was genuinely touched by the response and it's little things like this which I love as teaching can be such a thankless job at times. I just wanted to share what brightened up my day!


Happy!!

5 comments:

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Aw! I can only imagine that you are an amazing teacher :) What a sweet parent to go out of her way to do that. It will be something that will stay with you for a while, I'm sure!

Rebecca said...

Aww yay! I bet that was nice to receive! Positive encouragement - you are on the right track Missy! Teacher of the year, eh? ;-)

Anna said...

This is awesome! Glad it brightened your day!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Lindsey- Definitly. I have my own copy to put into my file...you never know when I will need it for job applications!
@Reb- Hahaha....it would be nice one day! I shall drop some hints and by that I mean give the kids the voting number!
@CCG- Thank you :-) It definitly did!

El Grande said...

Wow! That is awesome! I bet that makes it all worth while :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...