Friday 4 February 2011

DIY...

I can't describe how glad I am for it being Friday night!! I hate that I have wished away this week but I have felt so crappy that I just wanted to have Friday night come soon and now it has! Yey! Since I've had a nasty headache hanging around for 4 days... yes 4 days... I planned in a night all to myself!

On the way home I stopped off at shops for Sprite for my Raspberry Vodka (Oh yea!!) and chocolate. I've indulged in a lovely bubble bath and face mask. Now it's time for nails - I may even paint my toenails which I never do unless it's summer. It's a period break on the hockey so I'm settling down for more live hockey (Thank you HDMI cable xoxo), alcohol and chocolate. Completely DIY pamper but oh so needed! I feel like I'm literally carrying all my work on my back but hopefully after a very selfish and indulgent night of doing nothing I will feel better.

My pamper kit...Can't recommend Molton Brown bubble bath enough.



4 comments:

Jessica Geels said...

Sounds like a fantastic night! So sorry you have had a headache for so long. I hope it goes away soon! I'm a new follower from FTLOB!
Much Love,
Jessica

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thanks, glad you like the blog! :-) I notice you're a fellow teacher so I'm sure you know exactly the way I'm feeling at the end of the week!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

MMMM this is amazing!!!! Chocolate, sprite and vodka raz, a face mask, nail polish = HEAVEN!

When I'm back in Germany and Teej is on the road I'm gonna pick up some of this stuff for ammunition!!

Enjoy being selfish, indulge and relax!!! Happy Friday :)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

When I was in Miami last year aI encountered Barcardi Razz which was sooo nice but we don't have it here so Vodka Razz has to do. Yep- every girl should have a little pamper pack :-) If only we were closer I'm sure we could orgainse quite the pamper party! haha!!

Oh- I'm sure I remember reading on one of your lists that you were aiming for a skin care regime? It may have been someone else so sorry if I'm mixed up but... Clarins is amazing! Loovveeellly stuff! It smells gorgeous and lots of natural stuff too. May be worth checking it out!Happy Friday to you too- ohpe you're enjoying being home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...