Saturday 12 February 2011

The outfit...

Today I have done what I do best...spent money on clothes!! I went for a massage (BLISS!) and then proceeded to shop around for my Fashion Week show outfit. I had a possible dress but felt it was too dressy so was after shorts.. Well...I found them today.

I found a cute little vintage looking blouse and some fab chunky wood platform heels. It was one of those outfits where you put it on and instantly love it! I even bought some little ankle socks (obv in the cold NYC I will have some nude colour tights to hide my 'winter legs'- I'm sure fellow women know what I mean!). I obviously wont be accessorising with a black bra! That was just bad planning on my part for going to try on outfits.

I heart the blouse...
I think this will be fashion week appropriate and has quite possibly became my new favourite outfit...still no peacock/lynx dress however ;)

3 comments:

Posh said...

Hi.
I'm stopping by to follow and to say hello.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/01/happy-weekend-2.html

Rebecca said...

Actually, if you were to wear the blouse with jeans, black heals and a black purse, you should accessorize with a black bra! It is perfect bar-stylish :) I have a grey lace shirt that i do that with! It is very intriguing :)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

When I tried the whole thing together my sister said the black bra looked fine. It's just that I have a thing about showing my underwear through clothes...I think it stems back to the time I walked into a bar and hadn't realised pretty much all the buttons on my top had popped open to expose my bra. I was mid wasy ordering a drink when my friend spotted said faux par. Embaressing is an understatement, the bar man said," Oh I thought it was meant to be like that. It looked good anyway." Since then I kinda try and cover my underwear haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...