Sunday 13 February 2011

Sundays...

I love Sundays. As much as I shouldn't as it's the day before work starts again, I can't help but look upon it with fondness. I love to have my lie in, late breakfast and a laze around. Generally, it's a day of work for me as I have my Saturday off. Today I am catching up on marking, resources etc. While doing all that 'fun' stuff I have on in the background, one of my favourite trashy shows: Jerseylicious. 



If you haven't seen this show then you are missing out. It's based in Jersey in NYC and follows the 'life' of those who work in the salon. It's like Jersey Shore without all the sex and alcohol. Just subsitute the boardwalk for a salon. It's a guilty pleasure of mine but is definitly a great backdrop for my lazy Sunday afternoons :-)


What's you favourite lazy Sunday afternoon guilty pleasure?

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I actually hadn't heard of Jerseylicious >.< I am so out of the TV loop! I might check into it :)

I'd have to say my guilty pleasure is cleaning, I know that sounds sad right haha- I think I need a new one!

Rebecca said...

I have never seen that show, but I do agree - Sundays are the best. It is my ultimate day of relaxation - sleep in, brunch, nap, movies. . .I heart Sundays!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Kayla- Cleaning is a good one. It's more of a weekday hobby of mine lol! If I'm home all alone I like the music on loud and a singlong while I clean lol!

@Rebecca- Don't you just love mid day movies? It feel so wrong to be all cosy watching a movie in the middle of the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...