Sunday 30 January 2011

Updates...

In the middle of updating planning file etc today I have been playing with my blog a little :-)

There is of course a new post all about the unfathomable species which is men. Also, you will notice that I've had a bit of a re-vamp with the design. I think I'm gonna leave it this way for a bit and see how I feel about the new background but it is subject to change (I'm terrible at making a decision and sticking to it).

Also, I have spent some time working on a button for my blog today- I have to say I impressed myself at managing to get one all done!! This was with a little help from Oikology tutorial. Thank you!!

Anyway, feel free to display my button, I will keep checking sites I love and if you have buttons I'm sure I an find a space for you here :-)




Hope you all had a fun weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...