Wednesday 12 February 2014

I heart bloggers!

I love blogging and I love making connections with new bloggers. From the beginning, the friendships and the community is what I liked. Over time I have made some great friends while blogging and I've come across some amazingly talented and strong individuals. 

Blogging isn't always easy. It takes time, patience and creativity! I often lack all three of the pre requisites. But I keep going. Most people I have connected with are lifestyle bloggers, this can be tricky sometimes because sharing your life means sharing the ups and downs. I'm not great at this but through writing I find it easier. Putting yourself, your feelings and your life out there is brave. 

[Source]


We open ourselves to judgement and comments. I have always found others to be extremely supportive which is great. We all encourage one another to get through the tough times and congratulate each other on the good times. 

Today, going with my love theme, I am sharing a handful of bloggers I love!


Myself and Rebecca have been blog buddies for years now. We text, Skype, type and send cards to one another. We bitch about life, boys and work. We generally speak on a daily basis but with my issues lately I have been having a few bad days so we had less contact. To show our link, I text her at the exact same moment she emailed me. She blogs about her life in LA, family and friends in Germany and has a fabulous fashion sense! I love Rebecca for her support at my worst time. Go check her out:



What can I say about Kym? If you're on my blog, chances are you have come across Kym. She is a fabulous woman who is strong, caring and loyal. I stumbled across her blog due to the hockey link (I think her husband is a hockey player - is that right Kym?! haha). But there is so much more to this woman. Kym is one of THE most honest bloggers you will find. From blog stealer's, to her wedding, to the pains life brings, to the constant moving - she gives it all. Oh, and she also shares pictures of her beautiful Brutus (her dog friend!).Kym is another who has supported me through the tough times.... and online stalker! Kym- you are amazing girl! Keep going and stay strong! 

Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars
Sarah is hilarious. I could leave it at that but I won't. It may sound like I am selling her short (I'm not - seriously, read her blog and you will figure that out). Sarah is another girl, who like me, loves sports but also loves being that bit girly! You want to know about Football? Go to her, funny and factual. Sarah is also on the healthy bandwagon with me. I like have a little Twitter conversation with Miss Sarah too - witty witty!


Hockey Wife is back and I for one am pleased! Hockey Wife was one of my very first followers and very first blogs on my reading list. After a hiatus she's back and I love it. She is hilarious and just has a sweet family. She's also a busy Momma and boy does she work hard which is just as amazing to read about. Settling in Germany for her husband's career the last two seasons has not been the easiest but shes handled it all in her stride. So now, she's back- check out her blog for posts about her life and pictures of her adorable little ones!

Becky is amazing, she is someone who also is going through a tough time like myself but pulls herself up and keeps going. Becky always supports me and I am so excited to follow her 'being brave' journey right now. She is a fighter and if there's anything which impresses me, it is someone who fights. Becky is witty and intelligent and you will find posts about her thoughts and feelings. I love that she puts her opinion out there and it is what it is. Hop on over and see her fabulous posts!


Link up your blog below for us to visit and Let's spread some blog love this week! I always love to find new blogs!



Click the link to follow me on Bloglovin' - show some blog love this week!
The Hump Day Blog Hop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...