Saturday 1 February 2014

All about me!

Today I am sharing an old post - all about me!
__________________________________________________________

Even though I blog anonymously, I still like to try and share as much of myself and my life that I can with you all. So, with that in mind here is a list of 10 facts about me:


1: I am somewhat OCD and have routines for putting my make up on to eating certain food items.
2: I often dance in the kitchen when waiting for the kettle to boil.
3: Whiskey makes me insane...but I drink it anyway- thank you NYC!
4: I like to be alone but know that others are close if I want them.
5: I am scared of crumpets and the underside of mushrooms. 
6: I use Google to find out how to spell words.
7: I use ! after every sentence in texts. 
8: If I hear a noise in the night, I don't open my eyes in case I see a ghost.
9: I am easily addicted to things but lose interest extremely fast due to my short concentration span.
10: I have conversations with myself and pretend conversations with others in my head. A lot. 


Be you ... always.


There are many more but I thought I'd try share the least crazy things about me for now as not to scare away any new readers. But it's a little bit of me to help you understand me more.



What about you?



Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...