Tuesday 1 October 2013

Mind and Body

Mind and Body - both are important to us and yet sometimes we forget the link they have, or at least I do. The past couple of weeks I have been searching the Internet for quotes to make me think and inspire me. My mind is not at a place I want it to be right now. My body needs to be worshipped and my mind needs to nurtured. Something I have not done in a long time. With that in mind, a good friend of mine sent me a link with 10 quotes to help you accept endings and embrace new beginnings. I was inspired after reading them and wanted to share with you all a couple of my favourites:

“Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it... it's just easier if you do.” – Byron Katie

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C. S. Lewis


The website also has many different recipes and articles about looking after your mind and health. It is definitely worth a good read. If you would like to read more of these quotes and articles follow the link below:





How do you nurture your mind?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...