Sunday 29 September 2013

British coastline - early morning sunshine.

After another restless night's sleep and spending Saturday sleeping. Yes, that's right, I was out of it on Saturday - thank you anti-depressants for that little treat! So when I awoke Sunday at 7 and couldn't get back to sleep I lay for a while and decided to get up. I was happy just to be able to get out of bed to be honest. After having breakfast I decided I wanted to clean so I got my fetching pink gloves on and got scrubbing the bathroom. After that morning fun, it was still only 9am.

I looked outside and the sun was shining and I wanted to be in it. I knew it would not be hot but it looked fresh and bright. So I put the first things on I picked from my closet, grabbed my ipod and hoodie and left the house. I then drove to the coast. Where I live it's only a 20 minute drive to a beach but it's not somewhere I head to often. Today, I was glad I did.



Bright and breezy


The sun was shining and I walked along and back again the shoreline. Having my feet in the sand and feeling the sun on me calmed me. I felt like I was breathing for the first time in a long time. The sea waves and the brisk feel was amazing. I had my shades on and enjoyed my own company. Being so early the beach was quiet with a few dog walkers about. I can't explain how amazing it felt ... free almost. I wanted to share a few beach photos with you all and even a sneaky pic of myself! 


Heart in the sand...

Wrapped up and enjoying the sun...


Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...