Friday 30 August 2013

What I like... gif style!

Here are a few of my favourite things... gif style!!


Chocolate - I have lost count of the number of times I have tried to lessen my intake but I always fail miserably. I crave the stuff. 

I do, I do... [Source]


Blogging - I love blogging. I get to share my thoughts and feelings with all you fabulous bloggers. I also love being able to read all your comments and reply. I have made some good friends blogging, it's a supportive community.


I love a good blog event ... [Source]

Trashy TV - I love nothing better than getting wrapped up on the sofa and watching trashy TV shows. Many people will judge TV viewing habits but I just don't care. I love some trashy TV and that's that. Breaking Amish and Honey Boo Boo anyone?

Don't we all Honey Boo Boo? [Source]


Finding things out
- I have quite a thirst for information and knowledge. I like to know things. If I watch a movie, the first thing I do is go onto IMDB and read up on the actors and actresses, the trivia and message boards. If I am told something I will research all there is to know about it. 


When you gotta know, you gotta know! [Source]

Working out - I have toyed with many different types of workouts through the years. My favourites would have to be ballet, pole, boxercise and yoga. As you can see I am more of a class kinda girl. The idea of motivating myself in the gym doesn't really do it for me at all. I love to get the endorphins going and I like the challenge of new moves. 


Oh to workout like Penny... [Source]

I wanna back my azz up this week to a song which is on my favourite album of the moment - Simple Songs by The Shins (Album - Port of Morrow).




What do you like? Are there any other chocolate loving, trash tv watching, blogging, information craving, fitness fanatic out there?


Linking up with :



Venus Trapped in Mars

FollowtheRuels

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...