Saturday 17 August 2013

Venture into the unknown!

Today I have been super busy on le blog! I have finally took the plunge and booked my first advertisement spot. It was pretty much a no brainer as to which site I would choose. Obviously Kym, over at Travel Babbles, would be my first port of call. I have followed Kym from the beginning of my blog days. Not only do I love her writing style but she is also one strong woman - read her blog and I am sure you will agree! So it seemed fitting that I should head that way or my advert.I also entered my first giveaway - I am not too sure what I did but I think it worked?

Give Kym a visit and check out her blog - Kym at Travel Babbles

Also, I now have buttons (sidebar) to link to my Pinterest, Twitter, Goggle + and Instagram so give them a look. I would love to see some of you guys on there too!

Today I have also linked up with the Weekend Blog Block Party. 


It lets you link up many different social media outlets. Head over and have a mingle!

After such a busy morning I think I will head back to a slightly more tasking task, setting up my new phone. I have never felt more out of touch with technology than I do with this new Galaxy Samsung S4 - Rebecca over at Forever after Undecided can vouch for my total confusion as she bared the brunt of my confusion last night! Thanks blog bestie! Today begins the transfer of contacts and all other information. It is such a pretty phone so I can't wait to get it all set up!

What are you up to this Saturday? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...