Sunday 21 July 2013

Wait...where am I?

I am in an unfamiliar place, I am back at my laptop looking at 'Blogger'. That's right, I am taking the plunge back into blogging. It has been far too long and I am finally ready and able to get back into the world of blogs. In previous blog breaks I have checked in once in a while to see what has been going on but this time, I hadn't even logged into my account for a couple months it seems.

There has been a lot going on and I will eventually get round to sharing but I am just looking forward to getting back into my writing and enjoying catching up with fellow bloggers around the world. 




I am beginning to find that interest in daily life once again and I am looking forward to sharing with you all again.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Welcome back, Missy!

I've been in and out of the same blog-boat; my thoughts and words come in waves, usually leaving me sitting on the beach like a bit of seaweed, lol.

When the planets are in perfect alignment, I write. You will do the same, I'm sure!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thanks!!! Aww... seaweed we are not. We're just a little lost at sea right now. Good luck with your writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...