Monday 22 April 2013

Bonjour...?

I have decided it is time to start ticking some things off my wish list - which I will share at some point I am sure. Last week I thought back to 2012 and what I wanted to accomplish but hadn't. Learning something new came to mind, in particularly languages. 

I might be able to manage this at least...

In my school days I studied German to quite a high level and was pretty good at it. But I had always wished to have learnt French too. France is synonymous with love and adventure. In fact I like to imagine myself as a Miss Hepburn, exploring the city full of smiles. This has been one of the reasons I've always wanted to learn it. Also, I want to add more languages to my repertoire just for my own personal achievement.

The most important thing...

So, as of tomorrow, I am going back to school. The teacher will well and truly become the student. I know two lines in French and that is all. Hopefully, after the 10 week course I will be somewhat fluent in the language of love... or at least able to order a good meal and alcohol.
Are there any things you would like to go back to school to study?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...