Thursday 14 February 2013

What I love...

What I love:



Cuddles and kisses
There is nothing better then being snuggled up in front of a movie with someone I like (love?) and just forgetting everything else. I am a sucker for good old innocent romance. 

Seriously... this would be bliss... [Source]

Chocolate
I love (really love) anything sweet. I definitely have a sweet tooth and I will be yours forever if you provide me with chocolate on a regular basis... yes, exactly like a pet.

My feelings exactly... give me it! [Source]
 
Drunken texts
It may sound crazy but I get cute little drunk texts from a guy in my life and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. If they're a little flirty? All the better! I have to say, I am not unknown to send one or two myself. 

Oh yes... I am sure. Do you think I don't know what I'm doing? [Source]

Love 
I love love. I really do. Being told 'I Love You' still makes me panic even though inside I still get a feeling of 'WOW!' This person love me... yes me. There's nothing better. 

Always and forever...[Source]

Compliments
This is not something which anyone can ever say they don't like. They are even better on one of those days where you're having a rough day and feel like crap. You suddenly realise that other people do not see you the same way you see yourself and it reminds you not to be so hard on yourself. 

Always accept a compliment people... [Source]

There are so many I could list but I want to move to the important ones

Family and Friends
This past year has taught me how fragile we are and how much we need to appreciate those in our lives. Our family are chosen for us and our friends are family we choose ourselves. All should be loved and appreciated.
Never forget... [Source]

Myself
My body is something which I don't give enough credit to. Without it I would not be here and that is something which we sometimes take for granted. We never know what will happen tomorrow, we must live in the day. Appreciate what we have and look after our bodies and allow ourselves to feel all emotions. 

Very true... [Source]

 Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is life... don't forget to love yourself and take care of yourself.

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you are all feeling the love.

What things do you love?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love that first someecard!! That's me and my husband basically ever night-- curled up with BBT or HIMYM or some other funny show. LOVE. :) Have a great day!! :)

Rebecca said...

I love this post! Aside from maybe my discomfort with compliments, I would sign off on all items on that list. Especially ... I love love and to love and be loved. Best part about life!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@ Katie - Great isn't it? I love HIMYM too haha!! Nothing like a good snuggle and fun tv show.

@Reb - I too find compliments uncomforatble but later when I have escaped the situation it does make me feel nice. You are very true, love is the best thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...