Wednesday 13 February 2013

Nearly 100...

Today I want to tell you about one of my favourite bloggers. She's Rebecca at Forever after Undecided and is currently living in LA via Germany. She is not only a fabulous blogger but also a great friend of mine. Since meeting in this little blogging world we call home, we have become quite the BFF's.

After a brief hiatus from blogging while she worked super hard on her law work, she has returned with a brand new, sparkly blog and is ready to mingle once again! She is one shy of 100 so I thought I'd give here a little help.  

So if you're feeling like you want to read a super blogger, head to Miss Rebecca and enjoy and show some blog love.


3 comments:

Jess said...

Looking forward to following your blog! I'm going to head over to check out Rebecca's too!

Rebecca said...

You are crazy! But I love you anyway haha. Thanks for the shout out, girlfriend :) I'm so glad to have met you 2 and some years ago (already???) xxx

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Kess- Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy :-)

@Reb - Crazy but loveable. Perfect match! It's unbelievable its been that long :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...