Wednesday 21 November 2012

Words of Inspiration...

I have been finding inspiration all around me lately, something in me picks up thoughts and advice much more than usually (and normally that is a lot). I have been a busy bee on Pinterest, finding words to comfort me and today I wanted to share some with you all and hope you too can be inspired, find comfort or whatever you're looking for which you didn't realise you were needing.

You can check out my Pinterest here ----->  




















I hope you can take something from the above words and please feel free to share your own.

2 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

Great quotes! I especially like the one from Oscar Wilde. I think it's so true!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you :-) Yep, I agree - I love some alone time every now and again. I think being able to spend time in your own comapny being your own best friend makes it easier to be others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...