Saturday 15 October 2011

Unusual...

Today I went out for a treat day...massage and pub lunch!! Both were very much needed!!! You may be wondering what was unusual about the day?! Well that would be the weather...It is October, we've had a week of rain in the North of England and today was glorious. There was sunshine, and mild weather.  I was actually able to not wear a jacket. There's something about sunshine which just makes me happy happy happy.

On my drive home from my friends I was struck by the lovely scenery and the lazy sunshine. I thought I'd share a few photos. They don't 100% do justice the amazingness of the view but you get the idea.






Hope you're having a fabulous weekend, whatever you're up to!

2 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

We have been fall festival hopping around looking at arts & crafts!
Stopping by from the blog hop (although late) and following you thru GFC and RSS Reader. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great week!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...