Monday 24 October 2011

Quote of the day Monday...

 
 
 
Today's quote is from a favourite show of mine, One Tree Hill. I am definitely a type of person this quote applies to. I don't do it purposefully in relationships but there is this thing in me which when it clicks in, clicks in hard. I hit a point where I just put up those said walls and I don't do it as a challenge for other people. I do it to protect myself. That day when someone breaks it down will be the day when I realise I've finally met someone special enough for me. I will know. All relationships take time and hard work and sometimes, I feel like that is forgotten.
 
 
 

5 comments:

Sar said...

Love that quote (although I've never seen One Tree Hill). People who are worth the effort are the best. <3

Happy Mingle Monday!

-Sar

Leslie @ Body Won't Break said...

That quote is so true - especially in my own life. And I love One Tree Hill.

Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

Miss Anita said...

I love One Tree Hill. Good choice of quote. Hopefully one day you'll find a friend/lover (whatever) who will take a sledge hammer to your walls!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Happy Quote Monday to you (well, I guess Tuesday now). Love the saying and hope you are having a great one!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Sar- I'm with you on that one :-)
@Leslie- Glad you could connect with the quote too! OTH is fab isn't it?!
@Little Miss Missy Me-I hope so too :-) Thank you.
@Texa- I had a great day...been a bit missing in bloggy land lately but back now!! Hope all is good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...