Monday 8 August 2011

Quote a Day Monday...



I am loving all this time off to catch up on sleep, see friends, feel human and of course spend time on my blog. When I first started this blog in January I wasn't sure how long it would last. I'm not one for sticking things out be it in work, relationships and hobbies. However, this has turned into quite the mini project. I'm still finding the direction of my blog but I always think before I post, would people want to read this? I have now gained followers (thank you all) and even though I blog my true thoughts, I still like to make sure they're interesting or can be related to ( however sorry for all the work posts haha!!) 

I found this quote and thought it was something that for once ALL of us can relate to!


3 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

i agree <3

Unknown said...

That is so true!!

Rebecca said...

Great quote - I love all the changes you have made around here! My blog is in need of some pimpin'...I wish I had the time to do some of it soon..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...