Sunday 7 August 2011

Guest Blog: Wedding fun...

Today is the first of some guest bloggers while I am away. I thought it would be nice to give you readers a chance to share your style and blog with others. After all, there are so many amazing blogs out there you never know when you'll find a new favourite?
My first guest post is from Joanna at Dance and Dream 4 Ever
 _______________________________________________________________________
Hey Y'all!

My name is Joanna Noel and I'm guest posting over here on this amazingly cute blog today! My blog home is over at Dance and Dream 4 Ever! If you want please stop by, snag a cup of coffee, and stay for a while!
Let me tell you a bit about me! 
I live in the amazing state of Oklahoma and I'm an hour south of Oklahoma City! I live with my parents and my 2 younger siblings. I am adopted and have had the privilege of meeting my birth mother and my 3 half siblings!

On June 25th 2011, my sister ( birth mothers daughter) Kelsey got married and I was her maid of honor! I cant wait to show y'all pictures and tell you all about the special day.



 



This is me (on left) and my sister Kelsey! Don't you just love her wedding colors?

















I got to PA (were she lives and where the wedding was) that Monday and the wedding was Saturday! We jumped right into craziness! Below is a picture of me and my sister putting the favor boxes together and making 300 chocolate covered pretzels to stuff them with!




On Wednesday we went and got our nails done! Here is the bride waiting to get her French Manicure!

That Wednesday evening I, as the MOH, hosted a Personal Shower for Kelsey! I don't want to share allot of pictures from that, but here is one that will tell you what it was all about!




FINALLY the big day was here! It was so super exciting!
Here is me (on the right) and the 2 Bridesmaids on the Left!

Isle time for me...




HERE COMES THE BRIDE!


Here they are!
My sister Kelsey and my Brother In Law Ryan!

Thank you all for letting me share these fun pictures- I have more up over at my blog as well as some rehearsal dinner photos too hopefully.


Joanna Noel

xoxo




Thank you for sharing such a special day Joanna!
You all looked fab!

1 comment:

Kristina – Providence RI Wedding DJs said...

Great wedding and photos! Congratulations! (=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...