Wednesday 3 August 2011

It's nearly time...

Tomorrow is the day I begin an adventure, the kind that I never thought I'd take. I am heading to the USA to travel to a few places then up into Canada before returning to NYC where I will have a few selfish days all to myself. A couple years back I hated doing anything alone and now I'm doing this? I will be with a group of people who will also be doing the same trip. I am nervous and excited all rolled into one. What sights, friendships and musings will the trip bring? I was lucky to receive many great gifts from my kids at the end of the school and one in particular I loved. It was a pretty notebook which as soon as I opened I thought would be a perfect blog book/journal for while I'm away. I never know when I'll feel inspired. 

While I am away, this little blog will not be standing empty. I have wrote a few posts and have a few guest posts (Thank you for helping me out!!!) to keep you all entertained. See how thoughtful I am? Well, I'm off to pack the itinerary and make sure I haven't forgot anything.

Battered and bruised but ready for another journey...




I look forward to sharing some great photos and stories when I return.

7 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

ohh man your going to have a blast!!! cant wait to see the pictures.. too bad your not coming to florida.. :)

xoxo Lisa

kit said...

Hope you have an amazing time! :)

Bel said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!! Your luggage is adorable by the way haha. Polka all the way!

Belly B :)

♥ Nadine said...

Aw, no. I'm just a little bit envious right now... ;-)
But you're going to have the best time, I know it.
Enjoy your travelling, stay safe, take care.

Can't wait what you have to tell us. And all the pictures... xoxo.

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

You are going to have so much fun! Enjoy your trip!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you :-) I'm sure I will!

Rebecca said...

Missy, look at you, look at you...you are going to have a wonderful time! I cannot wait to hear about it! It will be an amazing opportunity to learn new things about yourself! I am too much of a chicken, I probably would go on a small weekend trip like that, but not for as long as you will be traveling?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...