Sunday 19 June 2011

It's a special day...

Today is Father's Day. I get along with both my parents but if I had to choose, I would say I'm a lot more like my Dad. I have the same temperament, family look and overall personality. When myself and Miss Twin were born (early) our parents weren't yet prepared with teddies for us so my Dad went out and bought us both a teddy, he didn't have much choice as the one he got was the only one left where there were two of the same. To this day it is still special to me and something which always makes me feel very lucky to have such an awesome Dad! Today myself and Miss Twin are having family time and taking the parents for dinner as a treat as well as having a couple little gifts for him :-)

I just wanted to share today that I love my Dad!






Hope you all have a great day whatever you're up to!

8 comments:

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

I hope you enjoy your father today, you are fortunate to have a close relationship with him. I look forward to one day hearing my daughter talk about her dad like this.

Best,

elena

El Grande said...

Shoot I knew I forgot something!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Elena- Thank you- that's very sweet!
@El Grande- Uh oh...

El Grande said...

Jk! Of course I remembered.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I knew you were joking, or at least hoped you were ;-) You don't seem to forget anything and your dad sounds pretty cool!

El Grande said...

He's a great man, but he was a little mad at me this week-end because I put a small scratch in his car. It's my uncle's fault for putting his car in my way, but still that doesn't take the scratch away :(

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I suppose when your dad is a spy like yours they are protective over their cars.Mind you, I think it's a dad thing to be overprotective of cars. And you wonder why your parents would be concerned about you driving across state? haha!

El Grande said...

IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!! - okay it was a little. But it was mostly my uncles fault. Besides I am a great driver on the open road. It is just really hard to get into our drive way our house is build weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...