Saturday 18 June 2011

Aha Shake Heartbreak...

Before I begin, I just want to let you know that I have guest blogged over at Poekittens blog today!! You can check it out here.



Last night I had the pleasure of seeing the Kings of Leon. This band is one of my all time favourite bands. I have seen them about 5 times now. My favourite time I saw them was the first time in 2005 when they were touring with their 2nd album. After seeing them I realised that they would be a band that I would love forever, from their skinny jeans and big hair to the heavy bass I just loved everything about them. I blame them for my boys in bands wearing skinny jeans love!

Seeing them this time round was great however it was our seats were like the furthest away that you could have possibly been which wasn't the best since it sold out extremely fast. Also, I have to admit that I like their newer stuff but their old songs are my favourite...luckily we were treated to a few a those gems :-) All in all once the darkness set in the gig was fun. I was angry though at the large number of people who had appeared to only come for two songs then promptly began leaving before the end!! In my view that is disrespectful to them as performers. If you like them stick around for the whole show.

Anyway, here are some of my favourite Kings of Leon tracks:










1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ah! They're such a great band. So jealous that you got to go, but SO glad you had such a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...