Monday 4 April 2011

Laugh. Out. Loud...

I was just browsing some blogs when I came across something which actually did make me laugh out loud. 

Now maybe your humour wont be the same as mine but I just found this picture so funny but at the same time felt sorry for the Dinosaurs! Poor things!! Also, there is something midly amusing about the Elephants just looking confused.

Hope you find it as amusing as I did!

We've all been there... having the ship sail without us!



If you want to visit, this is the blog where I stumbled across this cartoon!

DiaryofKFun

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! It made me laugh out loud too:) Thanks for sharing!

Travel With Lulu said...

Cute!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Glad you both like it :-)

Rebecca said...

LOL, random, but funny!

Tales of a Tai Tai said...

LOVE it!!!! xx

Susi said...

Hahaha, that cartoon is hilarious!!! I'm not sure but I THINK I found your blog on Blogfrog. I really like it - will be back to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...