Thursday 10 March 2011

Tee off...

Birdie! Eagle! Fore!!! 

Yep...Get me- I know some golf stuff haha!! All I knew about golf was from the Wii and that hockey players enjoy it- I didn't know if he was any good but he liked it haha! After work I attended an after school teachers course to deliver golf to the kids. We looked at how to make it fun, develop skills and change difficultness. The teachers there all had to take part and it was exactly what the kids would do. I know why kids love PE lessons so much!! They get to talk to friends, play sports and also do something new.


Peace and quiet?


It has given me quite a taste for the sport though. I don't like watching it but the idea of playing it seems fun. It takes so much concentration but in a good way! Maybe once I get my knee sorted it could be something I would look into.Always looking for new things. I can't imagine it would be too bad for my knee either!

Any other golf fans?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took some golf lessons about a year and a half ago and while I don't get out much, it was really nice to enjoy a beautiful day out on the golf course. I'm hoping it's something hubs and I can do together in retirement.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Yea..I think it would have to be for good days only!! haha!!I can imagine it would be quite a nice thing to do together although there would need to be a lot of patience involved as I think I'd be a little unpredictable on the golf course with my swing haha!

b. lee said...

i looove the smell of a golf course * grew up driving the cart while my pops played ... awesome memories :) plan to take lessons someday * *

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Seems to be some love for golf :-) I like it!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi there, I found you through Thirsty Thursday bloghop and now a follower.

You may follow me back at Spice Up Your Life, see you and have a nice weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...