Monday 7 March 2011

Stylish...


I have had such a long day today and my knee is definitely not showing any signs of improvement! I could barely walk on it and had to teach my after school hockey class sitting down! Luckily the kids are very well behaved and know exactly how to set the hall up now. I know... I'm a lucky teacher!! I then made last minute plans to see my friend for tea and gossip. I was feeling much better and then I read my comments to find I'd been given the Most Stylish Blogger award from a very good blogging friend Rebecca whose own blog is pretty fab!

Thank you!!!


Now with great awards comes great awards, come great responsibilities!!Therefore I will now follow the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 4 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

 
7 Random things about me:

- I only drink Vodka or Bacardi Razz...unless I'm drunk...then I have been known to drink beer and whiskey shots!

- People think they know me and can read me but they have no idea. Only my closest friend knows the real me.

- I talk a lot as I find silences uncomfortable.

- I am a beauty junkie!

- I ALWAYS have to have breakfast even if I'm running very late (unless I am hungover then it's just a cup of tea).

- I can't handle being cold if I'm sitting in the house/a room. I begin to get hypothermia symptoms- tiredness, paleness, making no sense etc.

- I love to travel but I'm always a little scared when I first arrive somewhere new.

There are many more but I shall save them for another time. You can't give everything away all at once!

Anyway, here are my 4 nominations for stylish blogger (As Rebecca has done- I too have cut the number to 4 and cheated a little.. don't tell):

KY - Travel Babbles (I love this blog: Very inspirational!)
A day in the Life of a Hockey Wife (My first blog friend :-): Again, such a real blog, it's brilliant!)
99 Lives- A fellow teacher so obviously great!
Tales of a Hockey Wife - Definitely one of the most entertaining blogs I read!





15 comments:

Rebecca said...

I loooove Bacardi Razz --> that with Sprite and frozen berries is one of the best drinks ever! BUT I think even the smell of Whisky makes me gag...gross haha.

[I love how we both cheat on the rules, but 15??? Seriously???]

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Yea I have it with lemonade too... never had berries but to be honest I hate lumps of fruit in drinks! Yea I'm not a whiskey drinker AT ALL but I was drunk and wasn't buying...oops!

I know....hahahaha...far too many!! I'd be linking all night with that amount!! Hope you had a lovely weekend with your best friend visiting!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

You are awfully sweet, thank you Missy :o)

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

Awww..thank you for the award and the shout out! I will return the favor for sure...and I have been know to drink beer and whiskey too....but I don't need to be drunk to do it.

Cheers!

El Grande said...

Awww, congrats!! You are definitely a very stylish blogger. More stylish than the peacock/lynx dress. ;)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Nooo...it was the peacock/lynx dress which made me stylish! I'm sure of it! Therefore you did since you created the masterpiece!

El Grande said...

Yes, but the conversation with you inspired the peacock/lynx dress. So really you deserve a lot of the credit.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Actually you're right....I do deserve most the credit I suppose haha!

El Grande said...

Yup, you're my muse. Of course, once I start making some $$$ on the design, you probably won't see a single penny. That's how the fashion business works.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Shocking! I'll start speaking to lawyers now to get some things in place now I know your true intentions!

El Grande said...

Well, you inspired one dress, and as far as I know you need many dresses before even having access to a runway show...so unless you can come up with more dresses on your own, looks like your lawyers can't really do much. MUHAHA!!!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Oh man! You got me there...maybe I'll just stick to being the muse. I think it would work out best for everyone involved!

El Grande said...

On second thought, I could just find myself another muse... maybe it's time for this John to find himself another a better Yoko.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I'll let you try but seriously, you're not going to find a better muse than me. I'm pretty sure on that one...no one else could have came have inspired such a creation like I did. Maybe I'm a one hit wonder though? Oh no!

El Grande said...

No, I'm pretty sure you could inspire some great things. It's me that's been in a designing rut lately... no new dresses in the past weeks. You better turn those inspiration powers of yours own if we are going to get an entire collection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...