Wednesday 2 March 2011

Blog block...

Instead of what is commonly known as writers block, I feel like I'm suffering a blog block. It's not that I don't have any thoughts to write about I just feel like I want to keep everything to myself.Obviously, this is not conducive with blogging...

However, here is a blog which I wrote for a guest post slot a while back. The idea is that every Wednesday a different person admits to an obsession. I admited my love of tarot... As I'm in a bit of a blog rut you can check out my blog post and the lovely Kendra's blog if you are really missing my posts :-) 







Mid way through the week people....only 2 days before the weekend! Woo!







6 comments:

El Grande said...

I tried to do a guest post for that blog, but she wouldn't let me blog about lucha libre... lame.

Anyways, I don't believe in Tarot or horoscopes (horoscopi?), but a while back a girl on the street was going card readings. She was kinda cute so I stopped by to get a reading. She told me that my life partner would be a woman who hated me, but then learned to love me... her theory has yet to be proven.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Aww... that's not cool! Maybe you didn't sell it in the right way lol!!

I don't particularly believe them but have fun with them. I had one while I was away because my friend fancied it and it was actually quite scarily accurate in some places?! Just keep waiting for some woman to shout at you in the street then you know you've found the love of your life haha!

El Grande said...

Lucha libre is lucha libre, how many ways can you sell that??? Maybe SHE hates me? Hopefully not, because she looks very meh (ugly in other words)... and denied me posting a lucha libre post.

Also, women constantly shout at me when on the street... so that won't help.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Hahaha!! You've got quite a problem on your hands then ...you're just gonna have to hope one maybe throws something at you. You know, just to make it obvious and all that.

Unknown said...

I think we all have those days where the thoughts on our mind, are those that we don't want to make public.


New follower. When you get the chance please follow me back.. http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Definitly- my blog is very mood led I would say!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...