Saturday 19 February 2011

New York, New York...

Well everyone, I am nearly sorted to fly away for a bit. I have spent some time raiding my room finding all the little things I have not yet packed e.g. hair grips, socks and shampoo!! I am really looking forward to some time off. I haven't sat for 5 minutes in quiet, let alone 8 hours, lately so it should be nice.Also, a few little drinks on the plane will hopefully either make me sleep (which I never do as I am a sleepwalker and scared I'll talk or walk on the plane) or just relax me ready for my adventure! I am ready for my hockey- wooo! and fashion show...all in the first day!

I will probably be checking email and blog over the week and if you're lucky I may have chance for a little update while I'm away...and that's only because I like you all ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love it!


*Image source: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1309602
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...