Thursday 17 February 2011

Flash...

I'm going to let oyu into a little secret today. It's one of my most treasured beauty products ever. It will come as no suprise when I tell you that I have been looking rather tired lately.It was starting to show through my make up...yes...exhaustion had set in big time. However, before Christmas I bought new skin care and this little beauty was in the same range so I spurged (It had swavorski crystals around the lid for a special edition - how could I say no!?) and added it to my collection. It was Beauty Flash Balm by Clarins.

Sleep in a tube...


When I first started using it, I noticed a change but couldn't figure out what it was (I didn't think it could be doing what it said on the tube). I continued using and being unable to figure out what it did. Then one day after make up I realised... It was making me look brighter, glowing and awake. Once I'd noticed that subtle change I began to love it for more than just its swavorski crystals... the bond between me and it deepened. I even wore only that (as it's great without make-up) and some eyeliner when I went out the other week and felt bright!

So now I can look bright and awake when in fact I'm tired and bleary eyed. Thank goodness for beauty products sometimes.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, I am going to have to try that some time. Definitely a pricey splurge though ;) Enjoy it!

I made a button. . .it is small, and nowhere perfect yet, but I figured it'll do it for now. . .it is on my bloggy blog. . .

The only thing is, I don't know how to display the HTML code on my blog for people to just copy, like you did?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...