Thursday 27 January 2011

Project: Do Me

This post is the brain child of KY at Travel Babbles. Basically she is going with the affirmation of ""happy girls are the prettiest girls". This is also a great belief of the fabulous Miss Audrey Hepburn who is an idol of mine (she was also my inspiration and led to me winning 1st prize at a film star fancy dress party!). Therefore the idea is that we, as woman, think about what will truly make us happy,smile and essentially beautiful. I have to post some attainable targets (I feel like I'm at work and should be laminating some target cards haha)!

So here we go:
Daily - I will spend 5 minutes sitting in silence and thinking about my day.


Weekly- I will paint my nails every week because pretty nails make me smile whenever I catch a glimse and remember they are looking pretty !
-I will stop work before 9pm on at least one occasion during the Mon-Fri wekday. 
- I will have a face mask night (probably tie in with my nails night!).


Monthly - Have a night out with all my girlfriends.


Yearly - Continue tradion of ice-skating, sale shopping and food on Christmas Eve with friends.
- Holiday with Miss GG at some point in the year :-)
- Get back to dancing, Yoga and another sport (possibly kick boxing) after getting my knee fixed!
* This is a want as Im not sure there are resources to do this but: Learn to ice skate!*

As KY states, these can be interchangable as the year goes on. I know there are some things which I am persuing which could change my life this year and of course there are all the things to come which I don't even know about :-)


If you want to do thins, you can post this pretty side bar picture to join us!





Thanks for this KY!




*Edited after some thoughts*

4 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

AWESOME LIST!!! I'm so excited to have you participate :)

Riley said...

Nice list! I hope you can get back on the exercise wagon once you get your knee all fixed up. I always feel so bad when natural movers and shakers are tied down by injury!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you!! I hope so too- I have been out of action so to speak for about 2 months now after a ballet exam. Hopefully going to get some physio soon to get it all sorted out!

Unknown said...

Great list! I just did mine too! :)

http://trulylovelywiththelaneysisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/project-do-me-kassi-style.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...