Sunday 9 January 2011

Mr Vodka! How lovely to see you...


After Friday’s night of tears, arguments and yesterdays feeling of low I decided last night I’d go out. I went out with niece who is a couple years younger than me and some of her mates. Now usually it takes me a bit of time to get used to new people but last night I surprised myself!! I made myself be confident and talk and basically have fun. Now, my niece ended up going early due to too much alcohol and no food that day (I know...rookie mistake haha!) and I stayed out with the other guys. 

My best friend!

I have to say again I am rather proud of myself. I don’t want to sound like a therapist but I think I’m finding myself. I had a great time with people I didn’t know...I’m starting to think that I will be able to tackle a move away if I manage to get a job. In fact I’m quite excited at the prospect!!

Today however, after the fun of last night I had to do ‘the check’ when I woke up. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one:
Did I say anything stupid? No.
Did I lose anything? No
Did I fall over? Yes
Can I sit up without my head spinning? Yes!Woo!

Now if you haven’t done the above after at least one night out you obviously have not had the pleasure of a night out with Mr Vodka haha!! As you can see last night was rather successful and honestly the fall wasn’t because of the drink, the dance floor was slippy haha!! It has left me with bruised hands however I don’t care because the night was great, I feel happier and much more positive!  I just hope this lasts...keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hope you all had a great week end and if you have experienced some down times I hope you’ve managed to pull yourself back up!! I want to give a bit of a shout out to Hockey Wife and I hope you’ve managed to feel happier after a tough time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...