Sunday 9 January 2011

List of 4

I know, I know... 2 blogs in one day! But I didn't feel it really fit in to all my talk of vodka and therefore the list of 4 deserved it's own special post. I found this on Confessions of  Grad School Bride's blog and thought it would be fun:

4 Shows I Watch: 
-Gossip Girl
-Jerseylicious
-The Vampire Diaries
-One Tree Hill

4 Things I'm Passionate About:
-Family
-Friends
-Love
-Life

4 Words I Say A Lot:
-Gosh (It's the teacher in me haha)
-Definitly
- Totally
- How's things?

4 Things I've Learned From the Past:
- Don't let others put you down.
- Have faith in yourself.
-Give and don't be afraid to take when you need it.
- Trust people.

4 Places I'd Like to Go:
-Italy
-Hawai
-Canada
-Lapland

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Planned lessons.
-Danced
-Drank
- Spoke to Miss Faux Fur

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To in 2011:
-New York visit in February with Miss Faux Fur
-Being happier and more positive
-Spending time with friends and family
-Having an oportunity to apply for a new job

4 Things I Love About Winter:
-Being wrapped up wth scarf, gloves, ear muffs and anything else!
-Snow
-Seeing my breath on a cold day
-Christmas

Feel free to repost in your own blog :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...