Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Songs

Today the weather is once again reminding me that summer is gone and that fall is upon me. I decided, while sitting earing my breakfast, that today was going to be a house day. I didn't fancy going out into the cold and wind and rain. I set to organising and sorting my wardrobe. I have neglected it as of late and it was all a bit mixed up, which stressed me out every time I looked at it. So I put my spotify on and thought I'd share some of the songs which got me through the 'wardrobe organisiation'.




Fink - Perfect Darkness

  
 Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

  
 Maroon 5 - Daylight



Broken Bells - Vaporize



What songs are you loving this Sunday?



Find me:
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest/instagram

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...