Friday 11 October 2013

Friday Favourites

[One] Favourite Show
I am late to the party and just started watching Breaking Bad. I am addicted to the show. In the UK it was not really shown so I am working my way through the DVD's. Currently I have worked my way to Series 4. I am working away and I love it!

Didn't take long too long to work through these.


[Two] Chocolate

This could be on my list every week but I am adding it anyway. It has been keeping me sane this week when I have lost appetite for anything else.



[Three] Friends
I have some great friends who have really been there to support me the past few weeks. They're accepting me for who I am and comforting me when I need it the most.

[Source]

[Four] Pinterest
As I have some time on my hands, ahem, I have been loving some Pinterest fun!


[Source]


[Five] Fall colours

I am not the biggest fan of the colder weather approaching but I do love the colours which Fall brings.


[Source]




What's you Friday Favourite?


Find me:
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest/instagram



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...