Sunday 6 March 2011

Me...



As it's comment love day I was browsing some blogs and came across a blog which had a fun random fact post. I have decided it would be fun to join in :-) If you'd like to see the original go to Sandbox Gems. 

Here we go:



4 Random things in my bag:
- Umbrella
- 2 lipglosses
- Painkillers for knee
- Bar paper with new friends name on (from holiday in NYC)


4 Staple things in my wardrobe (Above is one of them haha):
- LOTS of shoes and in particular killer heels :-)
- Jeans, jeans and more jeans!
- Little dresses
- Bodycon skirt (A favourite clothing item of mine!)


4 staples in my fridge:
- Pepsi
- Cheese
- Milk
- Chocolate!


4 Staples in my cupboard:
- Beans
-Rice Pudding
- Soup
- Pasta Sauce

Just gonna add one on as it's that time of the year soon... Pancake day!! Therefore:

Yum!

4 random things you have read recently:
- Painkillers side effects sheet!
- Back of hockey jersey (I like to look at who signs them haha!)
- Horoscope
- Job vacancies

4 random things you keep meaning to do do but put off:
- Paint my nails.
- Have a face mask.
- Get ready out of my pyjamas today haha!
- Sort my file out for work.

4 random songs on Ipod (I have actually just clicked shuffle on random!)
 - Campaign of Hate- The Libertines
- Saturday - Fall Out Boy
- Eleanor Put Your Boots On - Franz Ferdinand
- My Weakness is None of Your Business- Embrace
There you go... just a little about me :-) If you'd like to take part to, just copy the picture at the start and off you go! Have a great Sunday!


Enjoy comment love day!





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post and I love that you put pics in there! I love the title of your blog too. Thanks for popping by my blog and participating! It's fun to see what people will do with it and include! What's a bodycon skirt??

Kim

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you!! It's a really tight skirt. It's like the Herve Leger ones but obviously at a much lower price!! I've ha it for about 3 years now and it's still my go to skirt when I feel like I have nothing else to wear.

Heavenly Savings said...

Great post! Really lets your readers get to know you! I should do something like that! How fun! I’m a new follower Happy Sunday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

I love your random items you have in your purse and your closet sounds amazing. Have a great day
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you- bags are the best place to find lots and lots of random things! I love sorting out old ones as I find all sorts of goodies!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

This was a cute post =) We put your chocolate in the fridge and freezer, too!!!

AMY said...

Love your Lists of 4 random things!
Great blog!
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Kym- Isn't Dairy Milk chocolate the best?! I do like the likes of caramel out of the fridge though as I like the caramel to be soft!

@Amy- Thanks- pleased you like the blog :-)

Sonia said...

Cool blog! Found you on FTLOB. I'm a new follower :)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thank you!

Ms. Sarah said...

Loved getting to know you better.

Rebecca said...

I love the idea! Super cute, I am stealing it right away now :)

[Is it bad that I have literally not heard of three of your four songs on your iPod????]

Swing by my blog some time, Missy, and grab your award :)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Bar Fall Out Boy, the other 3 are British Bands. I think Franz Ferdinand have had the most success of the three of them in USA and Europe. If you've not heard The Libertines before you must check them out!!

Oooo an award?! I'm there!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...