Sunday 6 October 2013

Change is coming - Fall Fashion

It begins gradually, an extra layer, a pair of gloves, a scarf or colours mixing. Though these changes be small, we all know what's happening. Yep, fall is upon us! As I look out my window I can see the leaves on the trees starting to show the changes.

Personally, I love sunshine and Summer. I love not needing a jacket when I go out. I love feeling the sunshine on my skin. It is definitely my favourite season. But, there's something quite special about Autumn. It's that in between where we still get light and we don't feel so cold we think our skin is going to drop off. One of my favourite things about fall? Probably the fashion. 


I wanted to share some of the essential items I will be searching for this fall:

A hat
It covers a bad hair day, keeps the heat in and protects from the gusty wind that swirls around the UK!



Accessorize - £14 [Link]


I am loving this leopard trim beanie from Accessorize. And only £14 - it's on my list!

A leather skirt
I am still on this trend and still looking for the perfect skirt for me. Pair it with tights, sheer top, skyscraper heels and you have an outfit just for me!
River Island - £18 [Link]

I wouldn't mind this quilted skirt from River Island turning up on my doorstep.

A statement coat
I like to wear coats, which is a good job considering the amount of time I spend in one in good old Britain.


Oasis - £98 [Link]

This drape coat from Oasis says Autumn with just one look. Elegant and statement worthy.

Skinnies
No matter the weather, I can not and will not be torn away from my skinnies.


Rag and Bone -  $253 [Link]

These Rag and Bone skinny jeans are amazing and I love the zip detail!

Cosy Knitwear
Why do I love knitwear? It's oh so comfortable, it's casual but pair it with skinnies and heels and voila - hello night out! Also, it is the best to get layering with.


Next - £32 [Link]

I love this roll neck jumper from Next. Cosy and warm!





After more ideas? Check out the links below:
Sunday Social

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...