Sunday 31 July 2011

Spa time...

As you know, I am in holiday mode! Not only does this include packing but all the body preparation that comes with it. Lately my nails have been very neglected. However yesterday they were treated to a nice manicure and just so my feet weren't left out they too had a pedicure. I went to my usual spa and have to say was treated as good as ever. I have a special varnish on them which is more gel like and should apparently last a few weeks. So far I have to say they look pretty fab and shiny. I have high hopes for this varnish- if like me your varnish chips off within a couple of days this may be the stuff for you.

Here is my favourite place to lose a few hours...


What's your favourite pre-holiday treat?

5 comments:

Bel said...

That sounds so heavenly!!! My favourite pre-holiday treat will have to be have a nice full body massage :)

Belly B :)

Meri said...

I'm a sucker for taking a day off and getting a good haircut! It is one of my favorite things to do, and then you look good in pictures haha!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Can't go on any holiday without a fresh pedi first!! So glad you are getting some 'me' time!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I just joined a gym and they have a spa.

Better be magical.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Bella- Oooo I do love a nice massage. I may book one on for my return as still have some vouchers from Christmas time.Good thinking!
@Meri- I LOVE getting my haircut and even more so when I'm going out that night. Unfortunately I had a slightly disatorous one at the weekend.Nothing too bad but for me I wasn't happy, it sucks when your normal hairdresser is on holiday!
@Lindsey-Thank you, it was definitly needed!
@Tanya- You will have to let us know how fab the gym is! I'm sure you will be enjoying the spa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...