Saturday 30 July 2011

Guest bloggers...

{Via}


As I mentioned earlier in the week I am looking for some fellow bloggers to keep 'If it's not ok...' ticking along while I am away. I have already had some offers which is great! Thank you!! I am still taking offers and if you aren't featured while I am away I will definitely be sharing you on my blog in the upcoming future! I have some more ideas to spruce up my blog! 

If you are interested email me and we can discuss topics.

email: takeallchances (at) gmail (dot) com

4 comments:

Shah Wharton said...

Hey - Sharing some comment love today. Can you believe its Sunday already? Bleh!

I'd love to offer my services but barely find the time to keep up my own blog,I'm always travelling to and fro between Dubai and UK and I know it can be a mare trying to maintain you blog during travel and vists and holidays.

Try to forget about it - enjoying your hols is far more important! ;D

Shah - http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/07/weekend-creation-blog-hop-guest-post-by_29.html

Kristin Noelle said...

Stopping in from the blog hop! You have a beautiful blog! I love the layout with the banner. So pretty!

Have fun on your vacation :)

Kristin Noelle
http://kristinsblogofshenanigans.blogspot.com/

Beverly said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about how th enails hold up...longer lasting would be awsome! I do a Monday quote post each week called Monday Musings :)
www.BEglorious.blogspot.com Have a fab vacation!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Shah- It must be difficult to keep travelling all the time, especially when it's not a holiday.
@Kristin- Thank you!! Glad you like th new look!
@Beverly- I shall update after my hols! All still looking fab woo!! Maybe we should do a guest quote for each other some time?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...