Sunday 19 January 2014

Eat Good! Feel Good! How have you been doing? / Link - Up

Another week has passed and I am happy to say that I am still on the healthy eating train... maybe had a couple of stop offs this week but in general it's going alright. Salad prep was a saviour, once again and I have tried to keep the eating healthy of an evening.



My Week

* I continued to eat porridge for breakfast which I think has kept my sugar level more stable and I haven't felt the need to have chocolate during morning breaks.


* Caffeine be gone! Yep, I have been doing pretty well on the no caffeine route. Cutting out tea, all sugary drinks has been a lot easier than I thought.

* Salad for lunch is also filling me up, I am less likely to have a mid afternoon slump now. This is great as some afternoons with the kids I would fell like I was going to fall asleep.

* Lack of snacking has been ok - this is where I have fallen down this week. Monday I had a bad day and craved chocolate as soon as I walked through my front door. As I became a bit more stable again this lessened as the week went on.


* I didn't have to big a tea both Wednesday and Thursday due to lack of appetite but instead of having snacks I had a chicken sandwich both evenings on granary bread. So not too bad.

* I still had my cheat of Pizza and daily chocolate fixes (some days more chocolate than needed).

* I don't have any scales in my home, so I can't be certain but I do feel as though I have maybe dropped a couple pounds. I think this is more to do with less starchy foods and stabilising of my sugar levels.



So that sums up my week. As you know, I am not one for doing things by half. At the same time as working on my healthy eating I am between tablets. So I am currently coming off 4 days alternate does (reduced to 50mg) and on second day of no tablets, I have another two days then I begin my new ones. So far things are ok but I am preparing myself to become worse when starting new ones. Normally my appetite drops and I've noticed this slowly the past week but I will take that as it comes.







Images from : Pinterest


How has your healthy week gone? What are you proud of?
Link up below you posts from today, or during the week to share your healthy steps! Grab my button and spread the word.


Take All Chances



Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest/instagram 
 
 
Linking up : 
 


Venus Trapped in Mars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...